The USB KVM Extender, KE-200U allows you to extend source computer’s video and USB, keyboard/mouse upon maximum 200 meter distance to one monitor or projector.
With the built-in video and keyboard/mouse signals enhancement, you can gain the best video resolution quality.
No software is required and furthermore the installation and operation are easily more than expected.
From use in extension bench facilities of video, this product, KE-200U delivers perfect performance and value.
1. Extend the Keyboard / Video / Mouse signal by Cat5/5e/6 cable.
2. Control your system through USB connection from both local and remote console.
3. Push button at local side to select active console.
4. Available active console option: local console / remote console / both consoles.
5. Support connection of USB keyboard/mouse for local and remote console.
6. Support connection of USB interface to computer at local side.
7. Support high resolution video - Up to 1280x1024 60Hz for distances of up to 200 meters.
8. Support VGA, SVGA and multisync monitors.
9. DDC2B support for remote monitor.
10. Adjustable control of focus, brightness to improve video quality at remote side.
11. No software or driver installation required.
12. Compatible with most commonly used operating systems like DOS, Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/2003 server, Linux, Mac OS9/OSX and Sun Microsystems.
13. Support BIOS level operation.
14. LEDs on each device to indicate the active console and connection status.
15. Firmware upgradeable at remote side.
16. Made in Taiwan.
|Minimum Order||0 Unit/Units|
|Price for Minimum Order||233 USD|
|FOB price||0.00 USD Unit/Units|
|Payment & Price Terms||0|
|Delivery Lead Time||5|
Mrs. xiu wen
8-Port Matrix VGA Switch & Remote|